ADVISORY COUNCIL ON ALZHEIMER'S RESEARCH, CARE, AND SERVICES
Friday, October 27, 2017
Printer Friendly Version in PDF Format (1 PDF pages)
Clinical Care Subcommittee Update
Clinical Care Subcommittee
- Follow-up 2017 Recommendations
- Next steps after National Research Summit on Care, Services and Supports…
- Enhancing Strategies for Early Detection
- Defining Best Practices for Comprehensive Dementia Care
- Consideration of Payment Models
- Potential Areas of Emphasis for 2018
- Examples of Solutions by State, Region, Payer and/or System
- Attention to Heterogeneity of Illness, and Differential Needs by Illness Phase
- Themes to Consider
- Additional Stakeholder Input?
- Emphasis on Practical Steps?
October 27, 2017 -- Advisory Council Meeting #26
The meeting was held on Friday, October 27, 2017, in Washington, DC. The Advisory Council welcomed its new members and invited them to share their experiences and where they see the Council going over the length of their terms. The Advisory Council also spent some time discussing the process of developing recommendations and how those recommendations relate to the National Plan. The Council then spent much of the meeting discussing the National Research Summit on Care, Services, and Supports for Persons with Dementia and Their Caregivers, held on October 16-17. Material available from this meeting is listed below and at https://aspe.hhs.gov/advisory-council-alzheimers-research-care-and-services-meetings#Oct2017.
Comments and questions, or alerts to broken links, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Comments -- [HTML Version]
Welcome through Overviews -- [Video]
Subcommittees and Fed Workgroups and Future Meeting Discussion -- [Video]
Care Summit Overview and Presentation of Recommendations -- [Video]
Discussion through lunch -- [Video]
Public Comments -- [Video]
Marie Schall Presentation and 2017 National Plan Discussion -- [Video]
Federal Workgroup Updates through adjourn -- [Video]