ADVISORY COUNCIL ON ALZHEIMER'S RESEARCH, CARE, AND SERVICES
Friday, October 27, 2017
Printer Friendly Version in PDF Format (2 PDF pages)
2017 National Plan
Rohini Khillan, ASPE
- FINALLY Released September 1, 2017
- Updated Implementation Milestones
- Officially a NATIONAL Plan, with items from members of the Council and other national partners
- Recommendations from the Advisory Council and formal response from Federal agencies included in an appendix
- Over 100 new items
- 5 states provided new items or ongoing work: Georgia, Minnesota, Oregon, West Virginia, and New York
- 5 non-federal organizations have contributed items about their work over the past year, including partnerships conducted with the federal government.
- Would like to encourage more to contribute
- How do we open up the Plan to more organizations and people doing work around the country, without the Plan becoming too large and unwieldy?
- How do we better disseminate the Plan to a wider audience, and how do we make our successes and progress clearer?
- What's our elevator pitch?