Program Integrity and Effectiveness through Data and Analysis (PIEDA) aims to enhance the capacity to share and link data between state child welfare and Medicaid agencies on issues at the nexus of the two systems. PIEDA intends to sustainably improve the data infrastructure of states to increase their ability to analyze challenges experienced by families involved in child welfare systems. Enhancing data infrastructure may help states improve their delivery and oversight of prevention services and health system interventions for children and families in, or at risk of being in, the foster care system.
- Child and Caregiver Outcomes Using Linked Data: Project Overview
- Planning Title IV-E Prevention Services: A Toolkit for States
- Predictive Analytics in Child Welfare
- Leveraging ACF Administrative Data for Evidence and Research
- Maximizing Data Interoperability and Integration to Support Value-Based Care