ADVISORY COUNCIL ON ALZHEIMER'S RESEARCH, CARE, AND SERVICES
Monday, April 29, 2019
Printer Friendly Version in PDF Format (5 PDF pages)
Person-Centered dementia Care Planning & anti-psychotic use
A Panel Discussion Facilitated by
Cynthia Huling Hummel, BS., MDiv., D.Min.
& Katherine Brandt, MM
Co-Moderator: Cynthia Huling Hummel
"having a care plan is a gift to loved ones"
Katherine Brandt: Co-Moderator
Love, Loss & Resilience
Goals of Our Panel Discussion
- Share personal experiences of person-centered care planning from the various perspectives
- Discuss the benefits of having a care plan in place
- Discuss the importance of incorporating a medication section in person-centered care plans.
Gratitude for a Group Effort
- NAPA Advisory Council on Alzheimer's Research, Care and Services Advisory Council Members
- Dr. Laura Gitlin, Chair
- Clinical Care Subcommittee
- Gary Epstein-Lubow
- Helen Lamont, Federal Project Officer
- Panel Members
- Greg O'Brien
- E. Jennifer Brown
- Shawn Terrell
Author of "On Pluto: Inside the Mind of Alzheimer's"
|E. Jennifer Brown,
Principal Eiro Group, LLC
What's YOUR Plan?
Questions from the audience & closing remarks- Katie Brandt