This site now provides key COVID-19-related ASPE research and analysis.
As of December 16, 2020, the list of Guidance and Information for Human Services program providers and stakeholders was archived and will no longer be updated.
- Connecting Youth During the COVID-19 Pandemic (May 2022)
- Hospitalization Cost Savings Associated with COVID-19 Vaccinations Among Medicare Beneficiaries in Early 2021 (May 2022)
- Federal Economic Stimulus Projected to Cut Poverty in 2021, though Poverty May Rise as Benefits Expire (February 2022)
- Associations Between County-level Vaccination Rates and COVID-19 Outcomes Among Medicare Beneficiaries (October 2021)
For any other information on COVID-19, including the latest CDC health guidance, refer to these sites:
- https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://www.usa.gov/espanol/coronavirus)
Last Updated: September 24, 2021