This site now provides key COVID-19-related ASPE research and analysis.
As of December 16, 2020, the list of Guidance and Information for Human Services program providers and stakeholders was archived and will no longer be updated.
- Flexibilities in Controlled Substances Prescribing and Dispensing During the COVID-19 Pandemic (September 2022)
- Understanding Coverage Considerations for COVID-19 Vaccines and Treatments (August 2022)
- Unwinding the Medicaid Continuous Enrollment Provision: Projected Enrollment Effects and Policy Approaches (August 2022)
- Connecting Youth During the COVID-19 Pandemic (May 2022)
- Hospitalization Cost Savings Associated with COVID-19 Vaccinations Among Medicare Beneficiaries in Early 2021 (May 2022)
For any other information on COVID-19, including the latest CDC health guidance, refer to these sites:
- https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://www.usa.gov/espanol/coronavirus)
Last Updated: September 24, 2021