This site provides key COVID-19-related guidance and information from HHS for human services program providers and stakeholders, particularly state and local government agencies and faith and community-based organizations. It also provides COVID-19 resources from select interagency organizations that HHS is a member of. Click through the tabs at the top to access the collected information and resources.
The most recent guidance, information, and resources are highlighted below.
New resources as of June 19
- The Children’s Bureau published tips to prepare state reviewers to conduct Child and Family Services Reviews (May 2020).
- The Office of Child Care published two recent documents:
- The Office of Head Start (OHS) published added resources to support children with disabilities, their families, and education staff from distance (June 5); and families experiencing homelessness and housing stability during COVID-19 (June 5). OHS also uploaded a webinar on how to implement practical social distancing strategies in early care programs.
- The Partnership Center posted shared CDC’s interim guidance for communities of faith, as well as a list of states’ reopening guidance with information specific to faith-based communities.
- HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE) published a on the important role social capital plays and how to leverage it during the pandemic.
For any other information on COVID-19, including the latest CDC health guidance, refer to these sites:
- https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://www.usa.gov/espanol/coronavirus)
Last Updated: June 19, 2020