This site provides key COVID-19-related guidance and information from HHS for human services program providers and stakeholders, particularly state and local government agencies and faith and community-based organizations. It also provides COVID-19 resources from select interagency organizations that HHS is a member of. Click through the tabs at the top to access the collected information and resources.
The most recent guidance, information, and resources are highlighted below.
New resources as of August 24
- The Administration for Children and Families released an updated Information Memorandum on grant flexibilities in conducting human services activities related to or affected by COVID-19 (July 24).
- The Office of Child Care published the Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) child care annual aggregate and instructions (ACF-800 Report) (August 12), as well as clarifications for report CCDF direct services on the ACF-801 report during the COVID-19 response (August 18).
- The Office of Community Services (OCS) published the Community Services Block Grant tribal application for FY 2020 CARES Act supplemental funds due to OCS by September 30 (August 20).
- The Partnership Center shared via their newsletter the link to CDC’s interim guidance on unsheltered homelessness for service providers and local officials (August 6).
- ASPE published a brief describing the rates of chronic health conditions associated with a higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 among people with a history of homelessness (June 25). The Office of Head Start produced Strategies for Supporting Families Experiencing Homelessness and Housing Instability During COVID-19 (June 5).
- Family and Youth Services Bureau issued Guidance for Youth Homelessness Service Providers (August 3).
For any other information on COVID-19, including the latest CDC health guidance, refer to these sites:
- https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://www.usa.gov/espanol/coronavirus)
Last Updated: September 10, 2020