New resources as of October 30
- The Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB) published Family Violence Prevention and Services Program 2020 CARES Act Supplemental Funding Application Upload Instructions (August 24), CARES Act Supplemental Funding Guidance for the National Domestic Violence Hotline: Reporting Instructions and Allowable Use of Funds (May 14), and CARES Act Supplemental Funding Guidance for FVPSA Formula Grantees: Abbreviated Application Process Memo, Allowable Use of Funds, and Reporting Instructions (May 14).
- The Office of Child Care published an updated FAQ sheet on the Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF)in response to COVID-19 (October 5), the summary of waiver approvals for states, territories, and tribes (September 29), guidance on new waiver requests and renewals (September 23) and on the CCDF quarterly financial report for states and territories (ACF-696) (September 21).
- The Office of Head Start published FAQs about staff compensation (October 4).The Office of Regional Operations (ORR) published a digital resources inclusion guide for state and tribal human services leaders (October 7) and compiled a list of ACF funding flexibilities to support a virtual workforce and provide personal protective equipment for staff working directly with clients (April).
- The Administration of Community Living created an updated landing page for COVID-19 resources (September 14).
- The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE) published a report on how COVID-19 has intensified nursing home workforce challenges (October 19), as well as projections of poverty and program eligibility during the COVID-19 pandemic (October 16).
For any other information on COVID-19, including the latest CDC health guidance, refer to these sites:
- https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://www.usa.gov/espanol/coronavirus)
Last Updated: November 6, 2020