This project report provides potential approaches to expand and strengthen the entry-level health care workforce in the United States, with a primary focus on seven occupations: nurses, medical assistants, dental ass istants and hygienists, health aides, community health workers, peer specialists, and other specialized providers.
- Credentialing, Licensing and Reimbursement of the SUD Workforce: A Review of Substance Abuse Policies and Practices Across the Nation
- Substance Use Disorder Workforce
- State Licensure for Substance Use Disorder Counseling: Implications for Billing eligibility
- Credentialing Substance Use Disorder Counselors: The Need for Uniform Standards
- COVID-19 Intensifies Nursing Home Workforce Challenges, Mathematica, October 2020
- Analysis of States Efforts to Comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Impacts of Minimum Wage Increase on Nursing Staff in Nursing Homes