Technical Review Panel on the Medicare Trustees Reports (Archive)
The Technical Review Panel on the Medicare Trustees Reports was established by the Department of Health and Human Services in 1999 to review the assumptions and methods underlying the Medicare Trust Funds (Hospital Insurance and Supplementary Medical Insurance) annual reports to Congress. The Panel, which has six members, will review the Medicare assumptions, projection methodology, long-range growth assumptions, and stochastic forecasting techniques used to develop the annual reports. The Panel complies with the Federal Advisory Committee Act.
Meetings and Minutes
Federal Register Notices
- Notice of Panel's establishment
- Notice of June 28-29 Meeting
- Notice of July 26-27 Meeting
- Notice of September 7-8 and October 11-12 Meetings
- Notice of November 15 Meeting
- Information on the Federal Advisory Committee Act
- 2000 Annual Reports of the Board of Trustees of the Medicare Trust Funds
- Reports and Statements Issued by the Social Security Advisory Board
For more information please contact Jacob Kaplan, Technical Review Panel on the Medicare Trustees Reports.