This resource guide for providers working with American Indian/Alaska Native people reentering their communities from incarceration, contains a compilation of federal resources, research, examples, and helpful considerations for facilitating a successful reentry.
- State Strategies for Improving Child Support Outcomes for Incarcerated Parents
- Linking People with Criminal Records to Employment in the Healthcare Sector: 5 Things to Consider
- Reducing Recidivism and Improving Reentry through Economic Impact Payments during COVID-19
- Aging, Reentry, and Health Coverage: Barriers to Medicare and Medicaid for Older Reentrants
- Multi-site Family Study on Incarceration, Parenting and Partnering: Program Impacts Technical Report