Based on interviews with 12 individuals with experience designing, providing, and receiving training and technical assistance (TA), this two page document summarizes four questions and related strategies for training and TA designers to consider to improve the likelihood that training and TA will engage potential recipients and their communities equitably.
- Engaging Training and Technical Assistance Recipients: Lessons from the Field
- Improving the Design, Targeting, and Effectiveness of Training and Technical Assistance: A Learning Agenda
- How to Assess and Address Technical Assistance Needs: Insights from the Literature and Practice
- Improving Human Services Using Virtual Technical Assistance
- Measuring T/TA Effectiveness