- Arizona Cash Assistance Entrance Study. October 2001. Arizona Department of Economic Security (in PDF format).
- Assessing the Family Circumstances of TANF Applicants and Leavers in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties, CA: Final Report. October 2001. By Mark Gritz, et al, The SPHERE Institute. (in PDF format)
- Tracking the Outcomes of Welfare Reform in Florida for Three Groups of People. October 2000. By Robert E. Crew, Jr., et al, Florida State University. (in PDF format)
- After WAGES: Results of the Florida Study. March 1999. By Robert E. Crew, Jr. and Joe Eyerman, Florida State University. (in PDF format)
- Illinois TANF Applicant Study (Executive Summary and Extended Research Summary). May 2002. MAXIMUS, Inc. (in PDF format)
- TANF Recipients, Leavers, and Diverters in North Carolina: Final Report of Administrative Records Data. June 2001. MAXIMUS, Inc. (in PDF format)
- Study of Families Receiving Lump-Sum Diversion Assistance in North Carolina: Second-Year Report. January 2001. MAXIMUS, Inc. (in PDF format)
- One-Year Follow-Up of Welfare Diverters in South Carolina (Executive Summary). June 2001. MAXIMUS, Inc. (in PDF format)
- Texas Families in Transition: Surviving Without TANF: An Analysis of Families Diverted From or Leaving TANF. January 2002. Texas Department of Human Services. (in PDF format)
- Texas Families in Transition, The Impacts of Welfare Reform Changes in Texas: Early Findings. December 1998. Texas Department of Human Services. (Reports in PDF format)
- What Happens to Families Under W-2 in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin? Report from Wave Two of the Milwaukee TANF Applicant Study, Full report. An Executive Summary is also available. (in PDF format) September 2003. By Amy Dworsky, Mark Courtney (Chapin Hall Center for Children), and Irving Piliavin, Institute for Research on Poverty. For a printed copy, please contact Flora Lazar, Director of Public Affairs at Chapin Hall at flazer @ chicago.edu or (773) 256-5212. Report overview/notice.
- What Happens to Families Under W-2 in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin? Report from Wave One: Information Collected from Parents at the Time of Application for TANF Assistance, March-August 1999. May 2001. By Irving Piliavin, Mark Courtney, and Amy Dworsky, Institute for Research on Poverty. (in PDF format)
- For other ASPE-funded reports related to welfare issues, see ASPEs Welfare Issues web site.