Child Welfare League of America. 2001. Data retrieved from National Data Analysis System, http://ndas.cwla.org/.
Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives. 1999. 2000 Green Book, Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office.
Ehrle, Geen, and Clark. 2001. Children Cared for by Relatives: Who Are They and How Are They Faring, Assessing the New Federalism Policy Brief B-28, Washington, D.C.: The Urban Institute.
Harden, Clark, & Maguire. 1997 . Informal and Formal Kinship Care. Volume I: Narrative Reports, Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Hornby, Zeller, and Karraker. 1995. Kinship Care in America: A National Policy Study, Edmund S. Muskie Institute of Public Affairs.
Leos-Urbel, Bess, and Geen. 2000. State Policies for Assessing and Supporting Kinship Foster Parents, Assessing the New Federalism Discussion Paper 00-05, Washington, D.C.: The Urban Institute.
Spar. 1993. " Kinship" Foster Care: An Emerging Federal Issue, U.S. Report for Congress. Washington, D.C.: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
U.S. DHHS. See U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. 1999. Frequently Asked Questions About Child-Only Cases, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/FAQ-Child-Only99/childonlyfaq.htm
- 2000a. Report to The Congress on Kinship Foster Care, Administration for Children and Families, Administration on Children, Youth and Families, Children's Bureau, http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/kinr2c00/.
- 2000b. Indicators of Welfare Dependence: Annual Report to Congress, http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/indicators00/index.htm
- 2000c. Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program: Third Annual Report to Congress, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation, http://www.acf.dhhs.gov/programs/opre/director.htm.
- 2000d. Understanding the AFDC/TANF Child-only Caseload: Policies, Composition and Characteristics in Three States. Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/child-only-caseload00/index.htm.
- 2001. The AFCARS Report, April 2001. Administration for Children and Families, http://www.acf.dhhs.gov/programs/cb.