- Acs, G., and P. Loprest
- 2001 Initial Synthesis Report of the Findings of ASPE's "Leavers" Grants. Washington, DC: The Urban Institute. Available: http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/leavers99/synthesis01/
- Bane, M.J., and D.T. Ellwood
- 1994 Welfare Realities: From Rhetoric to Reform. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Blank, R.M., and P. Ruggles
- 1994 Short-term recidivism among public-assistance recipients. American Economic Review 84(2):49-53.
- Cancian, M.R., Haveman, T. Kaplan, and B. Wolfe
- 1999 Post-Exit Earnings and Benefit Receipt Among Those Who Left AFDC in Wisconsin. Institute for Research on Poverty Special Report No. 75.
- Cancian, M.R., Haveman, T. Kaplan, I. Rothe, and B. Wolfe
- 2000a Before and After TANF: The Utilization of Noncash Public Benefits by Women Leaving Welfare in Wisconsin. Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Cancian, M.R., Haveman, D.R. Meyer, and B. Wolfe
- 2000b Before and After TANF: The Economic Well-Being of Women Leaving Welfare. Institute for Research on Poverty Special Report No. 77.
- Moffitt, R.A.
- 1992 Incentive effects of the U.S. welfare system: A review. Journal of Economic Literature 30: 1-61.
- Moffitt, R.A., and J. Roff
- 2000 The Diversity of Welfare Leavers. Background paper to Policy Brief 00-02. Welfare, Children, and Families: A Three-City Study. Working Paper 00-01. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University.
- Moffitt, R. A., and D. Stevens
- 2001 Changing Caseloads: Macro Influences and Micro Composition. Unpublished paper presented at conference, Welfare Reform Four Years Later: Progress and Prospects, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, November 17.
- National Research Council
- 1999 Evaluating Welfare Reform: A Framework and Review of Current Work. R. A. Moffitt and M.L. Ver Ploeg, eds. Commission on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education. Committee on National Statistics. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.
- 2001 Evaluating Welfare Reform in an Era of Transition. Panel on Data and Methods for Measuring the Effects of Changes in Social Welfare Programs, Robert A. Moffitt and Michele Ver Ploeg, Editors. Committee on National Statistics, Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.
- Stevens, David W.
- 2000 Welfare, Employment and Earnings. Memorandum prepared for the Panel on Data and Methods for Measuring the Effects of Changes in Social Welfare Programs, Committee on National Statistics. University of Baltimore, MD, October.
"01.pdf" (pdf, 472.92Kb)
"02.pdf" (pdf, 395.41Kb)
"03.pdf" (pdf, 379.04Kb)
"04.pdf" (pdf, 381.73Kb)
"05.pdf" (pdf, 393.7Kb)
"06.pdf" (pdf, 415.3Kb)
"07.pdf" (pdf, 375.49Kb)
"08.pdf" (pdf, 475.21Kb)
"09.pdf" (pdf, 425.17Kb)
"10.pdf" (pdf, 424.33Kb)
"11.pdf" (pdf, 392.39Kb)
"12.pdf" (pdf, 386.39Kb)
"13.pdf" (pdf, 449.86Kb)