- Belin, T.R., and D.B. Rubin
- 1995 A method for calibrating false-match rates in record linkage. Journal of the American Statistical Association 90(June):694-707.
- Deming, W., R. Edwards, and G. Glasser
- 1959 One the problem of matching lists by samples. Journal of the American Statistical Association 54(June):403-415.
- Fellegi, I.P., and A.B. Sunter
- 1969 A theory for record linkage. Journal of the American Statistical Association 64:1183-1210.
- Goerge, R.M.
- 1997 Potential and problems in developing indicators on child well-being from administrative data. In Indicators of Children's Well-Being, R.M. Hauser et al., eds. New York: Russell Sage Foundation.
- Goerge, R.M., J. Van Voorhis, S. Grant, K. Casey, and M. Robinson
- 1992 Special education experiences of foster children: An empirical study. Child Welfare 71:5.
- Hotz, V.J., C. Hill, C.H. Mullin, and J.K. Scholz
- 1999 EITC Eligibility, Participation and Compliance Rates for AFDC Households: Evidence from the California Caseload. Working Paper 102. Joint Center for Poverty Research, University of Maryland and University of Michigan.
- Jaro, M.A.
- 1985 Current record linkage research. In Proceedings of the Section on Statistical Computing. Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association.
1989 Advances in record-linkage methodology as applied to matching the 1985 census of Tampa, Florida. Journal of the American Statistical Association 84(June):414-420.
- Kalil, A., P.L. Chase-Lansdale, R. Coley, R. Goerge, and B.J. Lee
- 1998 Correspondence between Individual and Administrative Reports of AFDC Receipt. Unpublished paper presented at the Annual Workshop of the National Association for Welfare Research and Statistics, Chicago, August 2-5.
- Pandiani, J., S. Banks, and L. Schacht
- 1998 Personal privacy versus public accountability: A technical solution to an ethical dilemma. Journal of Behavioral Health Services and Research 25:456-463.
- Scheuren, F., and W.E. Winkler
- 1993 Regression analysis of data files that are computer matched. Survey Methodology 19:39-58.
- Scott, C.
- 2000 Identifying the race/ethnicity of SSI recipients. In Turning Administrative Systems into Administrative Systems. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service.
- Winkler, W. E.
- 1988 Using the EM algorithm for weight computation in the Fellegi-Sunter model of record linkage. In Proceedings of the Section on Survey Research Methods. Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association.
1990 String comparator metrics and enhanced decision rules in the Felligi-Sunter model of record linkage. In Proceedings of the Section on Survey Research Methods. Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association.
1993 Matching and record linkage. In Statistical Research Division Report 93/08. Washington, DC: U.S. Bureau of the Census.
1994 Advanced methods for record linkage. In Statistical Research Division Report 94/05. Washington, DC: U.S. Bureau of the Census.
1999 The state of record linkage and current research problems. In Statistical Research Division Report 99/04. Washington, DC: U.S. Bureau of the Census.
- Winkler, W.E., and Y. Thibaudeau
- 1991 An application of the Fellegi-Sunter model of record linkage to the 1990 U.S. decennial census. In Statistical Research Division Report 91/09. Washington, DC: U.S. Bureau of the Census.
"01.pdf" (pdf, 472.92Kb)
"02.pdf" (pdf, 395.41Kb)
"03.pdf" (pdf, 379.04Kb)
"04.pdf" (pdf, 381.73Kb)
"05.pdf" (pdf, 393.7Kb)
"06.pdf" (pdf, 415.3Kb)
"07.pdf" (pdf, 375.49Kb)
"08.pdf" (pdf, 475.21Kb)
"09.pdf" (pdf, 425.17Kb)
"10.pdf" (pdf, 424.33Kb)
"11.pdf" (pdf, 392.39Kb)
"12.pdf" (pdf, 386.39Kb)
"13.pdf" (pdf, 449.86Kb)