- American Association for Public Opinion Research
- 1997a Best Practices for Survey and Public Opinion Research. Available: http://www.aapor.org/default.asp?page=survey_methods/standards_and_best_practices/best_practices_for_survey_and_public_opinion_research
1997b Survey Practices That AAPOR Condemns. Available: http://www.aapor.org/default.asp?page=survey_methods/standards_and_best_practices/best_practices_for_survey_and_public_opinion_research_condemn and end of data collection, it can be a positive impact on production.
- Breakwell, Glynis M., Sean Hammond, and Chris Fife-Schaw, eds.
- 1995 Research Methods in Psychology. London: Sage Publications.
- Campbell, J.
- 1999 Health insurance coverage. Current Population Reports, P-60(208):1-8.
- Day, Neil Atherton, David Dunt, and Susan Day
- 1995 Maximizing response to surveys in health program evaluation at minimum cost using multiple methods. Evaluation Review 19(4):436-450.
- de la Puente, Manuel
- 1995 Using ethnography to explain why people are missed or erroneously included by the census: Evidence from small-area ethnographic studies. In Proceedings of the Section on Survey Research Methods. Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association.
- Gordon, Anne, Jonathan Jacobson, and Thomas Fraker
- 1996 Approaches to Evaluating Welfare Reform: Lessons from Five State Demonstrations. Unpublished report submitted to Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services by Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. Contract #06587-005.
- Groves, Robert M., and Mick P. Couper
- 1998 Non-Response in Household Interview Surveys. New York: John Wiley and Sons.
- Lannon, Larry
- 1995 Telephony 229(22):76.
- National Governors Association, National Conference of State Legislatures, and the American Public Human Services Association
- 1998 Tracking Welfare Reform: Designing Follow-Up Studies of Recipients Who Leave Welfare. Issue brief based on Conference on Tracking and Follow-up Under Welfare Reform, Falls Church, VA, February. Prepared by the Center for Best Practices. Available: http://www.nga.org/Pubs/IssueBriefs/1998/980519TrackingWelfare.asp [Accessed August 2, 1999].
- Oueulette, T.
- 1999 Conducting Surveys with Welfare Leavers. Unpublished paper provided as background to the Fall 1999 Welfare Outcomes Grantee Meeting of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, Washington, DC, October 25-26.
- Rennison, Callie
- 1999 Bureau of Justice Statistics, National Crime Victimization Survey, Criminal Victimization 1998, Changes 1997-98 with Trends 1993-98. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Justice.
- Sullivan, Cris, Maureen Rumptz, Rebecca Campbell, Kimberly Eby, and William Davidson, II
- 1996 Retaining participants in longitudinal community research: A comprehensive protocol. Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 32(3):262-276.
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- 1999 Tracing and Representativeness of Responses. Unpublished paper prepared for the Fall 1999 Welfare Outcomes Grantee Meeting of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, Washington, DC, October 25-26.
"01.pdf" (pdf, 472.92Kb)
"02.pdf" (pdf, 395.41Kb)
"03.pdf" (pdf, 379.04Kb)
"04.pdf" (pdf, 381.73Kb)
"05.pdf" (pdf, 393.7Kb)
"06.pdf" (pdf, 415.3Kb)
"07.pdf" (pdf, 375.49Kb)
"08.pdf" (pdf, 475.21Kb)
"09.pdf" (pdf, 425.17Kb)
"10.pdf" (pdf, 424.33Kb)
"11.pdf" (pdf, 392.39Kb)
"12.pdf" (pdf, 386.39Kb)
"13.pdf" (pdf, 449.86Kb)