An important aspect of this project is the guidance provided by an expert advisory panel, selected by ASPE with input from Abt Associates. This panel includes:
- Wendy Ardagna, Save-A-Lot Ltd.
- Timothy Bartik, W. E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research
- Beth Buehlmann, Center for Workforce Preparation, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Grant Collins, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- John Colborn, The Ford Foundation
- Harry Holzer, Public Policy Institute, Georgetown University
- Susan Houseman, W. E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research
- Katherine McFate, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Branka Minic, Manpower Inc.
- Jason Turner, Heritage Foundation
- Larry Temple, Texas Workforce Commission
The advisory panel met on May 7, 2003 to discuss most of the materials and topics covered in this report. The thoughts and suggestions of panel members are reflected in each of the chapters in this report.
"report.pdf" (pdf, 212.99Kb)