- Segmentation to identify high-targeted audiences for genetic testing
- including prime prospect analysis
- and to identify what makes consumers more/less likely to undergo genetic testing
- Test around the information delivery
- What information will be conveyed, language and/or numbers used, etc.
- Follow-up based on results
- How much would consumers be willing to pay for the test?
- When is it no longer "worth it"?
- To determine charactersitics of strongest proponents of genetic testing
- Concept positioning for HCPs/How to engage HCPs as the consumer sees them as integral to the process
"doc es.pdf" (pdf, 39.8Kb)
"agenda.pdf" (pdf, 24.1Kb)
"transcript.pdf" (pdf, 296.07Kb)
"bodhaine.pdf" (pdf, 393.36Kb)
"phelan.pdf" (pdf, 346.22Kb)