Performance Improvement 2009 Report User Comments
Help us make this report even better. Since this annual mandatory report to Congress is an evolving product, we welcome your comments, suggestions, and requests for ways to improve it.
1. Did this report meet your information needs regarding our evaluation activities? If not, what additional information would make this document more useful?
2. Were the contents clear? If not, how were they unclear?
3. Which sections did you find most helpful? How?
4. Which were the least useful? Why?
5. Have you used our online PIC database site?
6. Was it helpful? Please describe.
7. Do you wish to be contacted for a follow-up conversation about this feedback? If so, please provide name and contact information.
8. What is your organizational, work, or academic affiliation?
Please Email to:
PIC@hhs.gov with Subject line: Performance Improvement Report
Or mail to:
Policy Information Center
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20201