Non-Elderly Disabled Category 2 Housing Choice Voucher Program: An Implementation and Impact Analysis. APPENDIX A: Voucher-Issue and Lease Rates by Site

01/01/2014

  FIGURE A.1. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Orange County, CA  
FIGURE A.1, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Issued (18%), Total (18%); September 2011--Leased (4%), Issued (26%), Total (30%); December 2011--Leased (18%), Issued (10%), Total (28%); July 2012--Leased (36%), Issued (26%), Total (62%).

 

  FIGURE A.2. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Pasadena, CA  
FIGURE A.2, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Leased (3%), Issued (68%), Total (71%); September 2011--Leased (15%), Issued (28%), Total (43%); December 2011--Leased (20%), Issued (40%), Total (60%); July 2012--Leased (53%), Issued (33%), Total (86%).

 

  FIGURE A.3. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Decatur, GA  
FIGURE A.3, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Total (0%); September 2011--Issued (11%), Total (11%); December 2011--Leased (11%), Issued (17%), Total (28%); July 2012--Leased (49%), Total (49%).

 

  FIGURE A.4. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Lynn, MA  

 

  FIGURE A.5. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Baltimore County, MD  
FIGURE A.5, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Issued (42%), Total (42%); September 2011--Leased (18%), Issued (22%), Total (40%); December 2011--Leased (40%), Issued (20%), Total (60%); July 2012--Leased (74%), Issued (26%), Total (100%).

 

  FIGURE A.6. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Baltimore City, MD  
FIGURE A.6, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Leased (23%), Issued (43%), Total (66%); September 2011--Leased (50%), Issued (48%), Total (98%); December 2011--Leased (65%), Issued (23%), Total (88%); July 2012--Leased (80%), Issued (20%), Total (100%).

 

  FIGURE A.7. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in the State of NJ  
FIGURE A.7, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Leased (7%), Issued (13%), Total (20%); September 2011--Leased (22%), Issued (22%), Total (44%); December 2011--Leased (36%), Issued (50%), Total (86%); July 2012--Leased (86%), Issued (14%), Total (100%).

 

  FIGURE A.8. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Cincinnati, OH  
FIGURE A.8, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Leased (10%), Issued (20%), Total (30%); September 2011--Leased (25%), Issued (28%), Total (53%); December 2011--Leased (42%), Issued (22%), Total (64%); July 2012--Leased (100%), Total (100%).

 

  FIGURE A.9. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Lucas County, OH  
FIGURE A.9, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Issued (3%), Total (3%); September 2011--Leased (3%), Issued (12%), Total (15%); December 2011--Leased (7%), Issued (32%), Total (39%); July 2012--Leased (90%), Issued (10%), Total (100%).

 

  FIGURE A.10. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Austin, TX  
FIGURE A.10, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Issued (6%), Total (6%); September 2011--Leased (25%), Issued (11%), Total (36%); December 2011--Leased (39%), Issued (11%), Total (50%); July 2012--Leased (67%), Issued (11%), Total (78%).

 

  FIGURE A.11. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Snohomish County, WA  
FIGURE A.11, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Leased (10%), Issued (22%), Total (32%); September 2011--Leased (54%), Issued (20%), Total (74%); December 2011--Leased (74%), Issued (12%), Total (86%); July 2012--Leased (98%), Issued (2%), Total (100%).

 

  FIGURE A.12. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Longview, WA  
FIGURE A.12, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Issued (6%), Total (6%); September 2011--Leased (37%), Issued (6%), Total (43%); December 2011--Leased (49%), Issued (9%), Total (58%); July 2012--Leased (83%), Issued (17%), Total (100%).

 

  FIGURE A.13. Percentage of Vouchers Issued and Leased in Tacoma, WA  
FIGURE A.13, Stacked Bar Chart: June 2011--Leased (6%), Issued (8%), Total (14%); September 2011--Leased (31%), Issued (25%), Total (56%); December 2011--Leased (44%), Issued (17%), Total (61%); July 2012--Leased (79%), Issued (21%), Total (100%).

View full report

Preview
Download

"Cat2Housing.pdf" (pdf, 1.44Mb)

Note: Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®