10:00 am – 10:30 am: Small Group Discussion
Objectives: Identify field and research experience in the 3 fields, knowledge gaps, and current collaborations.
- What are your experiences researching or working with individuals, couples, or families in the areas of marriage, healthy relationships, finances and assets development?
- What were some of the questions that you had about each field before reading the draft briefs? What else would you like to know now?
- What collaborations are you aware of that are already happening between the marriage education, financial education and asset development fields?
2:00 pm – 2:30 pm: Small Group Discussion
Objective: To discuss collaboration opportunities and barriers.
- What kinds of collaboration do you think would be useful?
- How would you recommend fostering further collaboration between the fields?
- What are some of the barriers to collaboration?
- What research would be useful to support collaboration?