In order to meet high priority data needs, the Council identified several goals that would assist the agency in this effort.
- Goal 1: Improve the speed and efficiency of data collection and release.
- Goal 2: Improve access to HHS data.
- Goal 3: Assure the privacy and confidentiality of HHS data.
- Goal 4: Enhance methodology to address policy and population data needs.
- Goal 5: Ensure that survey integration efforts are preserved and expanded.
- Goal 6: Maximize data linkages between HHS data systems to increase analytic capacity and survey efficiency.
- Goal 7: Promote opportunities for integration, standards, and alignment of surveys, administrative data systems and EHRs to meet data needs in a coordinated manner.