Purpose of Study:
Summary of Findings:
- All evaluation models are technically feasible.
- Costs would be very high for comprehensive model for evaluation of new DHHS programs under a (possible) demonstration, but results would be rigorous and useful.
- Comprehensive evaluation of DHHS health programs operated under compacts is technically feasible and with moderate costs, but likely would not be feasible due to political considerations.
- Limited evaluation model is technically feasible, with moderate costs, it is likely Tribes would agree to participate, and would produce solid and useful results for a limited range of evaluation issues.
- Evaluation using aggregate reporting and monitoring data is technically feasible, would have modest costs, and likely Tribes would agree to participate, but would produce findings of limited value.