- OPEN FACESHEET.
- GO TO FACILITY & DIRECTOR TAB AND REVIEW DATA.
- GO TO APPOINTMENT TAB AND REVIEW DATA.
- PLACE CALL TO PRIMARY PERSON TO REMIND.
SPEAKING TO RECEPTIONIST
- Hello, this is FIRST AND LAST NAME OF INTERVIEWER. May I please speak with _________________ regarding a change to the appointment we made for DATE/TIME. We will not be able to come then and need to reschedule for another time.
- Could you transfer me to his/her voicemail?
- Is there a better time for me to reach ____________________? ARRANGE CALL BACK.
- Thank you very much for your time.
SPEAKING TO PRIMARY PERSON
- Hello, this is NAME OF INTERVIEWER. I apologize, but we will not be able to keep the appointment to conduct your interview on DATE.
- Would you be available on DATE instead? SET TIME BASED ON YOUR AVAILABILITY AND DIRECTOR’S PREFERENCES.
- Thank you.
IF THERE WILL BE TIME LATER TO MAKE THE REMINDER CALL
- A few days before your interview I will call to remind you of this appointment.
IF THERE WILL NOT BE TIME LATER TO MAKE THE REMINDER CALL, CONDUCT IT NOW
- Confirm address
- Meeting location
- Security/ID arrangements
- Anything else to be on lookout for
- We will FedEx you an appointment package. It includes a letter and a short worksheet for you to complete before the interview. The worksheet has factual questions about the facility. Some answers require you to reference records. We send it in advance so you/RESPONDENT will have the opportunity to do this before the interview. This will reduce the interview significantly.
- Also, please print a list of current residents as of midnight before the interview.
- FOR LARGE AND VERY LARGE FACILITIES: If you have many components of your facility, the list should be restricted to current residents of the residential care portion, often known as assisted living. It should not include independent apartments, nursing home, rehabilitation, or other components you may have on your campus.
- Do you have any other questions I can answer before my visit on APPOINTMENT DATE?
- Thank you. I look forward to meeting you on ____________________.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call me at INTERVIEWER’S TOLL FREE NUMBER/ INTERVIEWER’S HOME NUMBER.