|COMPARISON TO NATIONAL LEVELS:
- Above ↑
- Below ↓
- At or near ↔
- SAMHSA, Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality, National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 2015 and 2016. Retrieved from https://www.samhsa.gov/data/population-data-nsduh/reports.
- U.S. Census Bureau, 2016 American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates. Retrieved from https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t#none.
- U.S. Bureau of the Census, 2010 Census of Population. Retrieved from http://www.census.gov/geo/www/ua/2010urbanruralclass.html.
- U.S. Census Bureau, 2012-2016 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates. Retrieved from https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?pid=ACS_16_5YR_DP03&src=pt.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, (2018). Drug Overdose Mortality by State: 2016. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/drug_poisoning_mortality/drug_poisoning.htm.
- Andrews, C.M., Grogan, C.M., Westlake, M.A., Abraham, A.J., Pollack, H.A., D'Aunno, T.A., & Friedmann, P.D. (2018). Do benefits restrictions limit Medicaid acceptance in addiction treatment? Results from a national study. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 87, 50-55. doi: 10.1016/j.jsat.2018.01.010.
- Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. (2018). Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision. Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/health-reform/state-indicator/state-activity-around-expanding-medicaid-under-the-affordable-care-act/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22desc%22%7D.