The authors wish to thank the numerous people who supported or provided assistance with this report. In particular, the authors wish to thank the members of the Expert Panel who provided guidance on the conceptualization of the typology.
- Thomas Babor, Ph.D., M.P.H., Professor and Chairman, Community Medicine and Health Care, University of Conneticut School of Medicine.
- John Buckner, Ph.D., Research Psychologist, Department of Psychiatry, Children's Hospital Boston
- Martha Burt, Ph.D., Program Director and Principal Research Associate, Urban Institute
- Dennis Culhane, Ph.D., Professor of Social Welfare Policy, School of Social Work, University of Pennsylvania
- Angela Fertig, Ph.D., Public Service Faculty, Carl Vinson Institute of Government, University of Georgia
- Jill Khadduri, Ph.D., Principal Associate, Abt Associates, Inc.
- Paul Koegel, Ph.D., Associate Director, RAND Health, RAND Corporation
- David Reingold, Ph.D., Associate Professor, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indianan University Bloomington
Additional information regarding this project can be obtained from the Federal Project Officers: Anne Fletcher (202-690-5729, anne.fletcher @ hhs.gov) and Laura Radel (690-5938, laura.radel @ hhs.gov).