Analytical Framework for Examining the Value of Antibacterial Products. 4.2.7 Product Launch Success Probability


According to Griffin (1997), only about 60 percent of new product launches end up being commercially successful.  As we did for antibacterial drugs, we use this as our basis for new vaccines.  For sensitivity analysis, we use a triangular distribution for the product success probability with a lower bound of 40 percent and an upper bound of 80 percent.

View full report


"rpt_antibacterials.pdf" (pdf, 1.43Mb)

Note: Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®