We are interested in learning more about how your agency is involved in community planning activities and processes.
In what way(s) is the agency involved, if at all, in the following in community/state planning activities?
- HUD Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plans
- HUD Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Planning
- Public Housing Agency Plans – 5-Year Plans and Annual Plans
- RWHAP HIV Planning Council - Comprehensive Plans and Needs Assessments
- CDC Prevention Community Planning Group – Comprehensive HIV Prevention Plan
- State Mental Health Planning Council – Comprehensive Mental Health Services Plan
- Online planning forums for program clients and other people living with HIV
- Other HIV housing related community planning activities
- How frequently do you communicate with other agencies, including both federal agencies and non-profit organizations, regarding community planning activities? With which agencies, in particular?
- Do these efforts require cooperation or coordination with each other? Please explain.
- Have you and other agencies developed shared goals and/or protocols as part of these planning efforts.
- To facilitate this collaboration, have you made system-wide changes in the ways in which you are involved in community planning activities?
- Do you share resources with other organizations in order to facilitate community planning activities? Please describe.
Have you participated in or conducted a community-level needs assessment or census related to stable housing and health outcomes for people living with HIV/AIDS?
- When, and how often, have such community-level needs assessment efforts occurred?
- Please describe the methods used to assess community-level HIV housing and health care needs.
- What issues did the most recent community-level needs assessment explore?
- What barriers to stable housing and health outcomes for people living with HIV/AIDS have been identified at the community-level?
- What strategies, if any, have been implemented to address these housing and health barriers at the community-level?
One of the IHHP grant requirements is to develop an integrated housing plan at the community-level. How do you plan to fulfill that requirement?
- What do you want to achieve through this grant to support the comprehensive planning and coordination of local resources for the housing and HIV care of people with HIV?
- What has been done to develop and implement this community plan? What has been accomplished thus far?
- When completed, would this new integrated housing plan change what is currently happening at the community-level? If so, how?
- How do you plan to sustain these changes in community planning and local service integration?
- Describe any additional policy work your program does to support HIV housing system development and integration.