We are interested in learning more about how you are involved in community planning activities.
In what way(s) are you involved, if at all, in the following in community/state planning activities? If so, please describe your involvement and responsibilities:
- HUD Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plans
- HUD Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Planning
- Public Housing Agency Plans – 5-Year Plans and Annual Plans
- RWHAP HIV Planning Council - Comprehensive Plans and Needs Assessments
- CDC Prevention Community Planning Group – Comprehensive HIV Prevention Plan
- State Mental Health Planning Council – Comprehensive Mental Health Services Plan
- Online planning forums for program clients and other people living with HIV
- Other HIV housing related community planning activities
Have you participated in or conducted a community-level needs assessment or census related to stable housing and health outcomes for people living with HIV/AIDS?
- When, and how often, have such community-level needs assessment efforts occurred?
- Please describe the methods used to assess community-level HIV housing and health care needs.
- What issues did the most recent community-level needs assessment explore?
- What barriers to stable housing and health outcomes for people living with HIV/AIDS have been identified at the community-level?
- What strategies, if any, have been implemented to address these barriers at the community-level?
One of the IHHP grant requirements is to develop an integrated housing plan at the community-level.
- How does the program plan to fulfill that requirement?
- What has been done to develop and implement this community plan? What has been accomplished thus far?