We are interested in better understanding your involvement in the program’s data collection and use.
- Who handles the program’s data management duties?
- Please describe how the program collects and tracks client-level demographic, service use, and program outcome data, including HIV/AIDS status. Do the data include health outcomes? If so, which health outcomes?
- How does the program use client-level demographic, service use, and/or outcome data in service planning, program monitoring, evaluation, or quality improvement? Please explain and provide examples.
- Can your program’s information system(s) be used to generate planning reports? If so, please describe the reports.
- Has the program’s data system been used to tabulate outcomes by demographic characteristics and/or HIV/AIDS status? If so, how often have reports been generated and used?
In general, are there efforts to share aggregate and client-level data with partner agencies? If so, who are these partner agencies, what information is shared, how often, and for what reasons?
- Are housing indicators and/or outcomes data shared with these partners? Please describe.
- Are HIV clinical care indictors and/or outcomes data shared with these partners? Please describe.
- [If reports are generated] Are reports shared with external partners/agencies/providers? If so, which reports are shared and how frequently?
- How regularly do program staff members have contact with these other agencies about data issues and/or findings?
- Do these efforts require ongoing cooperation with partner agencies? For what purpose [PROBES: to prevent duplication efforts and ensure data quality among agencies]?
- In your efforts to share data, have you developed shared goals and/or protocols with outside partners?
- To facilitate data partnerships with outside agencies, have you made changes in the way the program collects, uses, and shares data?