Let’s discuss the program’s services and the integration of housing and HIV care.
- Who provides direct services to the program’s clients?
What direct services are provided to program clients?
- Housing Assistance. Are you moving clients from tenant-based rental assistance to public housing choice vouchers? Why?
- Employment or Other Income Assistance. What assistance do clients receive accessing economic or employment assistance (SNAP, Medicaid, SSI/SSDI, TANF, RWHAP, other public assistance, or other resources)?
- Medical Assistance. Does the program provide direct medical care and/or link clients to medical, mental health, and/or substance abuse treatment services provided elsewhere?
- Medical Case Management: Is this service provided on-site or through an outside provider?
- Other Direct Services: Please describe.
- Are program clients referred to other organizations to obtain services? If so, what are those services?
- How are the program’s services modified or customized, if at all, to meet the needs of people living with HIV/AIDS?