We are interested in understanding how the IHHP program is staffed.
How many staff work in the program, and in what positions/roles?
[Note: program staff may include: a housing program manager, director, or coordinator; a housing planner or specialist; a direct service supervisor; service coordinator, or social worker; an outreach or intake worker; a program data manager; a mental health or substance abuse treatment counselor; a clinical care physician, nurse, or physician assistant; and/or others.]
What percent of their time is spent on the IHHP program?
- Does the program use a team-based approach, where clients are assigned to specific teams, or are clients assigned to certain staff?
- If team-based, what are the team’s responsibilities? Are teams multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary? Who is included on the team?
- Are teams composed of members from other organizations? If so, what organizations?
- What is the average number of clients served by each staff?
- What program-specific trainings have staff members received?
- What topics are covered?
- What is the duration and frequency of training?
- Describe any HIV/AIDS competency training provided.
- Describe any cultural competency training provided.