We are interested in understanding how the Health Planning Council’s IHHP grant-related activities are being staffed.
- How many staff work in the program, and in what positions/roles?
What percent of their time is spent on the program?
- Does the program use a team-based approach, where clients are assigned to specific teams, or are clients assigned to certain individual staff?
- If team-based, what are the team’s responsibilities? Are teams multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary? Who is included on the team?
- Are teams composed of members from other organizations? If so, what organizations?
- What is the average number of clients served by each staff?
What program-specific trainings have staff members received?
- What topics are covered?
- What is the duration and frequency of training?
- Describe any HIV/AIDS competency training provided.
- Describe any cultural competency training provided.