I have a few background questions for you about the Health Planning Council.
- Please describe the overall history, scope, and mission of the Health Planning Council?
- How long has the Health Planning Council provided HIV housing services? What types of services are currently provided, to whom, and in what locations?
- How long have you been working with the River Region Human Services? What role do you play in the River Region Human Services’ current IHHP project?
- How much of your time is spent working on that project?
- How did your agency become a partner on the IHHP grant?
- How is the partnership structured? Is there are formal memorandum of understanding or service contract for the partnership?
- What percent of the Health Planning Council’s total funding does the IHHP grant represent? How much funding did you receive for the IHHP grant?
- How is the grant funding being used [PROBES: to start a new program; modify an existing program; or expand existing services to a new area or population]? Please explain.
- When did the Health Planning Council start serving IHHP clients?
- How many are currently being served?
In what locations are clients being served?
FOLLOW UP: Describe the project’s demographic characteristics of the program’s clients, for example age, gender, race/ethnicity, income, housing status, and HIV status.