I have a few background questions for you about the River Region Human Services and the SPNS grant.
- Please describe the overall size, scope, and mission of River Region Human Services?
- How long has River Region Human Services provided HIV housing services? What types of services are currently provided, to whom, and in what locations?
- What motivated your agency’s decision to apply for the IHHP SPNS grant?
- What does the agency hope to accomplish through this grant?
- When did the agency receive the grant award and for how much funding?
- How is the funding being used – to start a new program, modify an existing program, or expand existing services to a new area or population? Please explain.
- What is the IHHP program’s current budget?
- In addition to the IHHP grant, what funding, if any, comes from other sources (HOPWA, other HUD sources, Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A or B, and other sources)?
- When did River Region Human Services start serving IHHP clients?
- How many are currently being served?
- In what locations are clients being served?
- Describe the project’s demographic characteristics of the program’s clients, for example age, gender, language(s) spoken, race/ethnicity, income, housing status, and HIV status.