I have a few background questions for you regarding your work with River Region Human Services and the IHHP project?
- What role does the RWHAP Part A program currently play in supporting HIV housing services in the state? Has the Part A program ever funded HIV housing services?
- Could you briefly describe your program’s relationship to River Region Human Services?
- When did the connection begin? How formal is the relationship? Is there a memorandum of understanding or a contract between the two agencies?
- How would you describe the primary goals of this partnership?
- How long have you been working with River Region Human Services? What role, if any, do you play in the River Region Human Services’ current IHHP project?
- What is your familiarity with the River Region Human Services’ IHHP project? Are there innovative features that you feel distinguish the River Region Human Services’ IHHP project from other housing programs targeting people living with HIV/AIDS?
Has your agency provided any consultation or assistance to River Region Human Services regarding service provision for people with HIV/AIDS?
- What type of consultation or assistance did you provide?