ACTION specified the following evaluation questions to be addressed from the Student and VISTA Applicant Survey data.
1. Did awareness of VISTA increase on the test market campuses when compared to the campuses not in the test market?
2. If yes, can the increase be attributed to the campaign?
3. How did college students learn about VISTA?
4a. What do they know about VISTA service and how do they react to VISTA?
4b. Who are VISTA applicants and what do they know about VISTA service?
5a. What features of VISTA service are most salient to those students who are aware of the program?
5b. Why do applicants to VISTA want to volunteer?
6. What has been the impact of VISTA's marketing, including the message and the means?
7. What has been the impact of VISTA's recruiters?
- Is there a relationship between campus visits and awareness?
- Is there a relationship between campus visits and applications?