- Current Activities of Selected Healthcare Informatics Standards Organizations, Sponsored by the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research
- The HHS Consumer Information page was created to make it easier for consumers to find the information they need and reduce their 'information overload.'
- Making a Powerful Connection: The Health of the Public and the National Information Infrastructure was produced by the PHS to explore the potential of the NII to improve the health of the public and to invite participation by those who can help make that potential a reality.
- The Directory of Minority Health and Human Services Data Resources was designed to include HHS data resources that contain race and ethnicity data with current, or potential for, widespread applications.
Disclaimer: References or links from these pages to other pages outside the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) do not constitute any endorsement or recommendation by the Department or any of its agencies or employees. HHS is also not responsible for the contents of any pages outside our control. HHS does not endorse any product or service provided by any other organization.
- European Union Data Protection Directive
- NCVHS Report on Core Health Data Elements
- Putting the Information Infrastructure to Work: Health Care and the National Information Infrastructure
- Managed Care and the NII: A Public/Private Perspective
- For the Record: Protecting Electronic Health Information