As a member of the following interagency organizations related to human services, HHS would also like to make stakeholders aware of these additional websites with COVID-19 resources.
Interagency Working Group on Youth Programs
- Youth.gov has consolidated resources to support youth and families on youth.gov/coronavirus and engage.youth.gov/coronavirus.
- A guide to federal broadband access resources has been published on youth.gov, with targeted information human services providers, educational institutions, and individuals and families that need access to technology due to the COVID-19 pandemic (October 16).
U.S. Interagency Council on Economic Mobility
Information from Council members can be found on the following sites:
- Department of Agriculture, specifically the Food and Nutrition Service
- Department of Education
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of Labor
- Department of Treasury, specifically the Internal Revenue Service and guidance on the assistance from the CARES Act
- Social Security Administration
U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH)
- USICH published a list of questions and answers (March 16) in an effort to support children and youth experiencing homelessness during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- USICH also has a COVID-19 landing page, https://www.usich.gov/covid-19, with a wide variety of resources for homelessness services systems.
- USICH published a webinar recording that addresses funding for non-congregate shelter opportunities (April 23).