As a member of the following interagency organizations related to human services, HHS would also like to make stakeholders aware of these additional websites with COVID-19 resources.
Interagency Working Group on Youth Programs
- Youth.gov has consolidated resources to support youth and families on youth.gov/coronavirus and engage.youth.gov/coronavirus.
U.S. Interagency Council on Economic Mobility
Information from Council members can be found on the following sites:
- Department of Agriculture, specifically the Food and Nutrition Service
- Department of Education
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of Labor
- Department of Treasury, specifically the Internal Revenue Service and guidance on the assistance from the CARES Act
- Social Security Administration
U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH)
- USICH published a list of questions and answers (March 16) in an effort to support children and youth experiencing homelessness during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- USICH also has a COVID-19 landing page, https://www.usich.gov/covid-19, with a wide variety of resources for homelessness services systems.
- USICH published a webinar recording that addresses funding for non-congregate shelter opportunities (April 23).