This site now provides key COVID-19-related ASPE research and analysis.
As of December 16, 2020, the list of Guidance and Information for Human Services program providers and stakeholders was archived and will no longer be updated.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health During COVID-19: Considerations for Schools and Early Childhood Providers (September 2021)
- The Initial Impact of COVID-19 on Children and Youth (Birth to 24 years) (September 2021)
- The Impact of the First Year of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Recession on Families With Low Incomes (September 2021)
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Major HHS Data Systems (August 2021)
- Overview of Barriers and Facilitators in COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach(August 2021)
For any other information on COVID-19, including the latest CDC health guidance, refer to these sites:
- https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://www.usa.gov/espanol/coronavirus)
Last Updated: September 24, 2021