This site now provides key COVID-19-related ASPE research and analysis.
As of December 16, 2020, the list of Guidance and Information for Human Services program providers and stakeholders was archived and will no longer be updated.
- COVID-19 Data on Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (July 2021)
- Building Data Capacity for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) for COVID-19: Highlights of Seven OS-PCORTF Funded Multiagency Data Initiatives (June 2021)
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Medicare Beneficiary Utilization and Provider Payments: Fee-For-Service (FFS) Data for 2020 (June 2021)
- Factors Influencing Variation Between States in Efficiency of COVID-19 Vaccine Administration (May 2021)
- Disparities in COVID-19 Vaccination Rates across Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups in the United States (May 2021)
- Measuring the Implementation and Outcomes of Emergency Economic Mobility and Recovery Waivers and Flexibilities (Apr. 2021)
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Virtual Human Services (Apr. 2021)
- Vaccine Hesitancy for COVID-19: PUMA Estimates (Apr. 2021)
For any other information on COVID-19, including the latest CDC health guidance, refer to these sites:
- https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://www.usa.gov/espanol/coronavirus)
Last Updated: June 2, 2021