The COVID-19 pandemic caused an unprecedented economic crisis with inequitable effects. In this series of issue briefs, ASPE's Office of Human Services Policy examines inequities in the pandemic's social and economic consequences and highlights the implications for programs that serve vulnerable families and children.
- Federal Economic Stimulus Projected to Cut Poverty in 2021, Though Poverty May Rise as Benefits Expire
- COVID-19 and Economic Opportunity: Inequities in the Employment Crisis
- COVID-19 and Economic Opportunity: Unequal Effects on Economic Need and Program Response
- The Impact of the First Year of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Recession on Families With Low Incomes
- The Initial Impact of COVID-19 on Children and Youth (Birth to 24 years)